HR Manager/Sr.Mgr. (HRBP - Khonkean Plant)
Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE / FUNCTIONAL CONTEXT :-
- The Plant HR Manager is responsible to partner with the ISC functional leaders to execute and maintain the overall human resources interventions that are required for the ISC group.
- Leads and oversees the sourcing and placement of the right quality of human resources at the right time and at the right position thus satisfying manpower requirements needed to deliver and achieve business goals and targets.
- As the main HR contact person for Supply Chain, the incumbent is accountable to deploy talents, execute performance management and talent assessment processes for the Supply Chain group both white collar and blue collar employee.
- The incumbent is also responsible to ensure the processes to enhance colleagues’ functional/ technical capabilities and leadership competencies are in place to enable Mondelez maintains engaged and committed colleague capable of achieving immediate and future business challenges. HR Business Partner – Supply Chain will be responsible to champion any organizational change management initiatives for the ISC group for rewiring growth and realising vision into action plans.
Major responsibilities :-
Recruitment, Induction & Exit Planning
- Plan for yearly manpower requirements to support business agenda.
- Identify the overall recruitment strategy and needs for the portfolio functions – new positions, replacement, promotion and position for selection etc.
- Utilize the most effective and timely recruitment methodologies to attract the best fit candidates for the functions.
- Plan for effective manpower pool; less dependence on manpower search agencies.
- Provide effective induction process for new hires.
- Plan to manage capabilities issue in response to business agenda
- Work with Line Manager to source for the right capabilities into the organisation
- Coordinate reference checking and employment offer production
- Deployment of induction program for new hires. Monitor and follow-up on the adaptation and socialization of the new hires.
- Manage employee exit by analysing and keeping track on employees leaving - conduct pre resignation (exit) interview and post resignation interview. Analyse the information and take precaution action.
Performance Management- People Manager
- Roll-out performance management process to the portfolio functions as per global process.
- Help to educate line managers and employees in performance management processes – objective/ goals setting to achievement assessment.
- Work with line managers to identify employees’ functional/ technical skills and leadership competency gaps
- Work with line managers to identify programs/ initiatives to address those gaps
- Capture and address performance management issues accordingly
- Help to educate line managers and employees in managing poor performance – performance improvement plan (PIP) processes
- Advice line managers to use performance management systems to reward performers or vice versa
- Provide coaching and counselling support to as well as facilitating line managers and employees on the agreed developmental actions
Talent & Succession Planning
- Work closely with line managers to assess and identify potentials and talents
- Prepare talents review materials and tools.
- Support the Functional Heads during the potential review session.
- Together with Functional Heads, help them to prepare individual developmental profile and developmental plan. Keep track on the execution of the agreed developmental plans.
- Manage agreed succession planning and monitor promotion from within for mission critical positions.
- Manage key talents who have been identified for the international job rotations/ assignments
Employee and Industrial Relations
- Manage employee relation matters through regular and transparent communication of HR processes, policies and procedures to the employees.
- Resolve employee issues/ concern objectively and at the earliest time possible. Conduct fair and objective disciplinary processes.
- Maintain good labor practices and foster industrial harmony within the portfolio functions
- Engage the employees on regular basis through programs such as 1-1 discussion, Townhall, Focus Group Discussion, etc.
- Acquire organizational insights – Global Climate Survey (GCS) eg. facilitating the focus group to understand the insight and facilitating tailor made action plan to address the climate challenges for each function.
- Recommend changes / amendments to HR policies and procedures when necessary.
- Ensure a process of open and transparent communication and foster positive working relationship with the in-house Welfare Committee.
- Work with welfare committee to make internal employee relation agenda successfully achieve objective within approved budget.
Organizational Design and Change Management
- Assist the line managers in organizational changes such as organizational design, job evaluation and restructuring initiatives.
- Monitor the creation of new positions and help line managers to develop and update job descriptions
- Maintain the latest organizational structure on regular basis.
- Acquire organizational insights – business strategies, divisional issues, etc.
- Bring HR to the business (line managers & employees) by education and engagement initiatives
- Support line managers in achieving their business initiatives, business objectives and people agenda
- Get involve in the functional projects that relate to work processes and people management
- Drive the Company’s culture in creating a Great place to work for our employees and fosters an environment where employee behaviour is aligned to our values.
- Work with Line Manager to recommend employee compensation or benefit upon hiring, retention, promotion / special adjustment, annual compensation review by taking into account market information as well as internal relativity aspect.
- Support SAP process to ensure data accuracy in the system based on the agreed processes.
- Support Safety in workplace.
- Facilitate IL6S roll out on people agenda
Compliance and Integrity
- Ensure and monitor all actions (self and employees) are in compliance to legal requirement, Company / HR processes, policies and procedures / HRET standard.
- Act as advocate on the Company Code of Conduct and Values to employees
- Any other business as assigned such as being a champion of a special project, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR or any related fields
- Minimum 10 years work experience in Human Resource Management in a highly unionized and manufacturing environment
- Familiar with IL6S, Lean , TPM or related global standard manufacturing environment
- Familiar and able to lead food audit/compliance requirements
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive continuous improvement
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal Savvy
- Strong Communication, negotiation skills and positive attitude
- Strong engagement/communications capability and able to influence all levels of employees
- Strong leadership and analytical capability
- Excellent command of English
- Able to work base at Ladkraband Industrial Estate
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDLZ), one of the world’s largest snacks companies, is a new company created in October 2012 following the acquisition of Cadbury Adams by Kraft Foods Inc. in 2010 and the split of Kraft Foods Inc. in 2012. The company currently operates in 165 countries with global net revenues of $35 billion in 2013. Mondelez International (Thailand) is part of Mondelēz International, Inc. In Thailand, we manufacture and market power brands including Halls candy; Trident and Dentyne gum; Clorets compressed mint and gum. Other brands available in Thai market include Oreo, Chips Ahoy cookies; Ritz crackers; and cheese. Every day, our 1,500 employees nationwide create delicious moments of joy as we make the products that make people smile.