HR Manager - Employee Relation
- Advise management on matters related to the administration of contracts or employee discipline or grievance procedures.
- Call or meet with union, company, government, or other interested parties to discuss labor relations matters, such as contract negotiations or grievances.
- Draft contract proposals or counter-proposals for collective bargaining or other labor negotiations.
- Draft rules or regulations to govern collective bargaining activities in collaboration with company, government, or employee representatives.
- Identify alternatives to proposals of unions, employees, companies, or government agencies.
- Interpret contractual agreements for employers and employees engaged in collective bargaining or other labor relations processes.
- Mediate discussions between employer and employee representatives in attempt to reconcile differences.
- Monitor company or workforce adherence to labor agreements.
- Negotiate collective bargaining agreements.
- Bachelor's degree and master's degree in any related
- At least 5 years in HR role and Employee relation in Manufacturing area
- Strong knowledge in HR Activity and Training & Development
- Fair command of English
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Attn: Wacharee Maneesila –(66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 089 666 7975
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Manpower
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower's worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world's largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower's work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 12 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Ayutthaya, Samui, Lamphun, Songkla, and Korat to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.