HR Manager, Compensation & Benefits
Lazada Co., Ltd.
LAZADA (www.lazada.co.id, www.lazada.com.my, www.lazada.com.ph, www.lazada.co.th, www.lazada.vn) is Southeast Asia’s fastest growing online department store, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
LAZADA is pioneering e-commerce across some of the fastest growing countries in the world by offering a fast, secure and convenient online shopping experience with a broad product offering in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys and sports equipment.
LAZADA is always striving to offer its customers the best possible offering – including multiple payment options, free returns and extensive customer service and warranty commitments.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources and Admin, you will be responsible for:
- Anayse and review total compensation and benefit programs in the region and recommend changes and improvements
- Execute C&B policies, ensure compliance and competiveness
- Partner the business to improve and finetune programmes to suit business needs
- Coach HR and local management on compensation and benefits philosophy, positioning and practice
- Manage base salary programs for specific markets
- Conduct studies of compensation practices and market rates, analyze internal and external pay equities, make recommendations for specific changes and/or general adjustments
- Manage the development and implementation of merit and promotion increase programs linked to performance, and develop and monitor annual salary increase budgets
A successful candidate should have:
- 4+ years in the Compensation and Benefits field, ideally in fast growth performance driven cultures
- Good mix of hands-on, operational and design/strategy experience
- A solid knowledge of Thailand compensation and benefit landscape
- Good presentation skill with demonstrated ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable and self-starter who is able to work with a high degree of autonomy
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration package,
Only shortlisted candidate will be invited to interview
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Co., Ltd.
Lazada Co., Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 3,500 full-time employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a sourcing center in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada has earned the trust and financial backing of key investors Tesco, Temasek, J.P. Morgan, Verlinvest, Investment AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet.
Revolutionizing the way we shop, and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has an online footprint of approximately 4 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with over 10 million fans.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/lazada for the latest news and career opportunities