NY.LA GROUP Co., Ltd.
About this HR Manager role:
During this expansion, you will be reporting to the General Manager who has a Thai background with an international mindset and forward thinking. This role oversee full spectrum of HR but also understand business and strategically plan and implement to gear organization to align with direction.
- responsible for the end to end process of all HR function including recruitment, compensation & benefits, ER, training and performance management
- identify key organizational issue, change management needs and appropriate HR solutions in order to improve current and future performance
- act as the key person to lead culture transformation and be the role model to form cooperative and professional corporate practices
- review and provide recommendations on HR practices to be more effective and align with the organizational goals
- make recommendations to management team regarding HR related issues such as welfare, salary incremental, market info, labour law, development plan, culture formation, internal communication, etc. to support management decision making
- provide day to day HR support and counselling for all staff regarding a broad range of HR policies, program and practices
- follow business performance and respond to the issue in order to keep business operation running smoothly
- Thai nationality Male / Female Age 35 - 45 years old.
- have at least 10 years' HR experience in both HRM and HRD from international companies
- strong leadership, independence who comes with business wise and ability to work under pressure
- excellent command of English.
- experience in retail business is preferable.
- independent and high flexibility.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง NY.LA GROUP Co., Ltd.
NY.LA GROUP Co., Ltd.
NY.LA success as a leader in Surf, Street, Skate and Snow lifestyle is supported by full vertical capabilities. With over 20 years of experience, 70 plus retail stores NYLA has achieved an intimate knowledge of the fast moving youth markets and has been able to move smoothly into the youngster culture
Our business is expanding and growing. We are seeking for the potential candidate to be our team as the following vacancies.