Page Group Thailand
A challenging position as HR Manager in one of the best international FMCG company.
Our client is one of leading FMCG company, operates globally in all around the world. The company has been in the industry for many decades and runs their business in Thailand for several years, with the ability to grow the plant in Thailand up to 2,000 people in the company.
- Maintaining and improving company's standard to meet company's objectives and philosophy.
- Overseeing and maintaining company's Human Resources by recruiting, orienting, training, evaluating.
- Taking a leadership role to lead and manage a team to drive the company forward. Responsible for 2 HR officers; 1 HR Administration and 1 HR Operation.
- Preparing overall rules, regulations and policies of both company and Human Resources department.
- Cooperating with line managers about specific types and skill sets of people are needed in each disciplines.
- Planning and implementing interviews from registration interview to exit interview.
- Tracking and evaluating employee's performance, attendance, and etc.
- Managing and controlling budget, including Compensation, Bonus, Training, Annual Salary Adjustment and Budget.
- Dealing with employee's payroll, taxes, funds and insurance (expats if any).
- Consulting with employees, handling organization and employee's problems and situations.
- Conducting Learn & Development program / training for employees.
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in HR functions; recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations and Learning & development.
- Good understanding in HR Practice. E.g. Good knowledge in Thai Labour Protection Law and Taxes.
- Excellent leadership skill, problem-solving skills, analytic thinking skills.
- Good command in English in speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- High passion in Human Resources and love working with people.
- Good computer skills
- Be able to work in Chachoengsao area.
This is very good opportunity to work in dynamic international environment with an opportunity to develop HR structure and system for the future of the organization with competitive salary.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th