HR Manager (Chonburi / New Factory)
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
HR Manager ( New Factor Set-up)
Location : Chonburi Province / Amphoe Sri Ra Cha
The overall management and the managerial functions for develop implement and coordinate policies and programs covering employment and employee relations, human resources development, compensation & benefits and human and human resources information system. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Develops plans to recruit sufficient and high caliber manpower for the operation.
- Conducts continuing studies for all industrial relation policies, programs, and practice to keeps the company abreast of the current practices.
- Directs and maintain various activities designed to promote and maintain a high level of employee morale.
- Identifies training needs, develop and implement training programs for selected staff.
- Administer and maintain competitive compensation & benefits package so that the Company may attract, motivate and retain quality employees.
- Develops and administer to HRIS to meet the needs of the company.
- Know your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them.
- Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisor/leader.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources , Industrial Psychology or higher in the related field.
- At least 7 - 10 years of relevant experiences on Manufacturing, Electronics Manufacturing.
- Preferably Manager Specializing in Human Resources
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with good command written and spoken English.
- Management Skills , Problem Solving Skills , Leadership Skills
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.