GT DOLLAR (THAILAND) CO., LTD./บริษัท จีที ดอลลาร์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
A digital technology and lifestyle company under GT Group, Singapore. We are specializing in the research and development of smart products and services. Its namesake mobile app GT Dollar, serves as a solutions provider for partners’ businesses and lifestyle-centric consumers. With no registration, subscription and advertising fees,
Report to CEO
- Formulate and implement human resource policies and procedures in line with the company’s business goals.
- Manage recruitment and selection activities to meet the manpower requirements of all the departments.
- Co-ordinate with head office in Singapore.
- Conducts new employee orientation and apprise employee of benefit options.
- Review completed performance reviews.
- Update organization structure as and when required.
- Filing system.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality Only, Age NOT over 38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in HR or related filed.
- 5 years’ experience up in multi-national company in HR field (cover all function).
- Good command in English both written and spoken including computer literacy.
- Analytical approach and good negotiation skill.
- Can do attitude, service mind
- Mature, professional, self-motivated and with good interpersonal skill, can work with utmost confidentiality and trust and a team player
- Office located in MRT Line station
- Five-day working
Candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
GT DOLLAR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Cyberworld Tower A, 22 Floor, Huaykwang Bangkok10310