Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager position has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods manufacturing and production company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for an expert HR Generalist with expertise in organisation development who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy and operation, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with all functional department heads. You will also take the lead in providing direction to full HR activities.
- Direct and work closely with the Managing Director in creating company HR strategic organisation development, change management as well as HR initiative projects
- Take the lead in designing, implementing and developing any initiate HR programs, policy, processes as well as continuous improvement to support organisation development
- Responsible for managing and supervising HR team member in full spectrum of all HR functions, but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefit, learning and development, talent management, employee engagement and etc. to ensure working as HR-cross functional is efficient and effective
- Work as HR practitioners to provide excellent consultancy to communicate and facilitate HR policies, procedures to employees in all HR matters including the resolution of problems/concerns related to creating, motivating employee involvement, maintaining employees satisfaction in creating good workplace environment
- Proactively work as a Business Partner in collaborating with other department heads to understand in all aspects and needs of HR development and to ensure alignment to business objectives
- Work in line with all authorisations regarding Industrial Acts, labour laws, employment policies to ensure its complied to all employees and meet the organisation's policy standard
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with all Functional Heads, across borders and internal matrix.
- Thai nationality
- Minimum of 5 years' direct experience in professional HR and related to managerial area preferably within a manufacturing setting
- Strategic thinking, innovative and good problem solving skills
- Result driven and positive attitude
- Superior in leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure and capable of prioritisation
- Strong in communication and capable of dealing with complex topics
- Proficient in all Microsoft application
This consumer goods manufacturing and production firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.