Haier Electrical Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Drives the people development aspect of Succession Planning and Performance Management (PA System)
- Creates and maintains accurate competencies, skills, and behaviors for job titles in all areas.
- Designs, develops, and implements comprehensive training programs and career development paths based on job competencies. Updates deliverable based on job creations and changes in existing job requirements.
- Develops and implements performance based assessment tools that identify gaps between an associates’ skill level and the job competencies.
- Represents the business unit interests and shares best practices with active participation in Enterprise-wide learning teams and activities.
- Defines the outcomes of learning experiences and the means to achieve them.
- Manages and develops a Training Team including direct report Training Specialists and Coordinators as well as presenters from other departments to achieve desired results of accelerated and blended learning.
- Reviews, edits and creates training programs/materials (leaders’ guides, participant materials, job aids, video scripts) for Trainers, Presenters, Managers, and other Haier staff as needed.
- Evaluates, selects, collaborates and provides feedback to external training vendors and consultants.
- Ensures that the logistics for all learning experiences are efficient and high quality; oversees selection of locations, catering, purchase and utilization of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Male/Female, age 29 years old up
- Bachelor’s degree or Master' Degree in Any field
- At least 5-8 years up of experience in HR Role
- 3-5 years experience designing and implementing interactive, engaging training to adults; excellent facilitation skills required.; excellent organizational and communication skills. Requires a demonstrated aptitude for strategic thinking, creativity, and deploying a training strategy linked to business outcomes. Performance management, succession planning, and training experience a plus.
- Good command of English
Interested candidate please apply with your resume and expect salary to,
Ratchadapisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Haier Electrical Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Haier Electrical Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ABOUT HAIER GROUP
Haier is the world's leading home appliance provider, with global revenues amounting to US$ 32.6 billion and profits of US$ 2.40 billion in 2014. Its mission is to create innovative products according to the demands of its customers. Haier has been named the number one global home appliance brand every year for the last six years by Euromonitor International, a world leader in strategy research for consumer markets, and in 2012 the Boston Consulting Group named Haier one of the ten most innovative companies in the world as well as the most innovative company in the consumer and retail category. Its global headquarters are based in the Chinese city of Qingdao and it also has regional headquarters in Paris, New York and Tokyo to serve its clients in Europe, America and Asia. Haier also has 5 R&D centers, 66 trading companies and 24 industrial parks worldwide.
Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd. a subsidiary of the Haier Group, is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKG: 1169). By drawing on its competitive strengths in marketing, the Internet, logistics and services, Haier Electronics Group aims to provide an integrated and unrivalled consumer experience. Qingdao Haier Co., also a subsidiary of Haier Group, is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SHA: 600690) and focuses on driving innovation in smart home technologies.
ABOUT HAIER ASIA
Haier Asia Co., Ltd. is the Haier Group's headquarters company for Japan and the ASEAN countries. The Haier Group enjoys number one global market share for home appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines. In 2014, we opened our headquarters in Marunouchi in the center of Tokyo, itself a major Asian center. In addition, we changed our name to Haier Asia Co., Ltd. and established Haier Asia R&D Co., Ltd. for technology development and design independent. With our new name and new home base, we will dynamically accelerate our businesses, which range from the development, manufacture and sales of home appliances for consumers (B to C products), our original province, to the provision of B to B services. We will strive to become the company and brand of first choice in Asia and we will continue to create products and services that support the good life not only in Asia but all over the world.
ABOUT HAIER THAILAND
Haier started to study Thai market in the first place in 2002. Then in 2007, Haier took over Sanyo Universal Electric Public Company Limited and renamed into Haier Electric (Thailand) Public Company Limited. Then Haier Electrical Appliances (Thailand) Company Limited had been established as an own Trading company. As the result, Haier has R&D, Manufacturing Base and Sale Company in Thailand followed 3 in 1 strategy.
Nowsaday Haier Thailand plants have production capacity more than one million units per year. These can provide all aspects of services and products for our global clients. In 2015, the Air Conditioning Technical Training Center was established as ASEAN regional and also the first Technical Training Center of Haier in overseas. In Marketing term, we provide our services and products which are Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Air Conditioner, Freezer & Beverage Cooler, Television, Water Heater and Microwave Oven via more than 300 sale networks in Thailand.