HanesBrands is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands. Our innerwear and activewear apparel brands include Hanes, Champion, Playtex, Bali, Maidenform, Flexees, JMS/Just My Size, barely there, Wonderbra and Gear for Sports. In addition, our international brands include Zorba, Sol y Oro, Rinbros, Track N Field and Ritmo.
We sell bras, panties, shapewear, sheer hosiery, men's underwear, children's underwear, socks, T-shirts and other activewear in the United States, Canada, Mexico and other leading markets in the Americas, Asia and Europe. In the United States, we sell more units of intimate apparel, male underwear, socks, shapewear, hosiery and T-shirts than any other company.
- Net Sales (2012): $4.5 billion (No. 490 on Fortune 500)
- Employees worldwide: approximately 51,500
- Headquarters: Winston-Salem, N.C., U.S.
- Facilities and offices in more than 25 countries
- Spun off as an independent company in September 2006
- Publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange as “HBI”
- Fiscal Year: Calendar (ends last Saturday in December)
- Chief Executive Officer: Richard A. Noll
- Corporate Web site: www.hanes.com
- Sell more – Build our largest, strongest brands in core categories through innovation in key items
- Spend less – Leverage our size, scale and global reach to reduce cost, improve flexibility and provide superior service
- Generate cash – Generate and invest cash to provide superior returns for equity and debt investors
Hanesbrands products are sold in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, the European Union, India, Japan, Mexico, Philippines, and the United States. International brands include Hanes, Champion, Wonderbra, Playtex, Stedman, Rinbros, Sol y Oro, Zorba, Kendall, Tensor and Ritmo.
Hanesbrands primarily produces its own products through company-owned production facilities. The company has built a low-cost global supply chain that has fabric production and sewing operations primarily centered in three geographic clusters:
- Asia – China, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines
- Central America – El Salvador, Honduras
- Caribbean Basin– Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico
We are expanding our businesses in Asia and looking for candidates to join this challenging position:
HR Executive’s job entails providing HR administrative support on day-to-day basis and contributing to the long-run development of HR function. Act as Regional HR Coordinator involving the regional projects, monthly reports, HR Admins, and Employee Relations. HR Executive supports the HR Manager in providing a comprehensive HR services to ROH as well as Asia Facilities.
List Primary Responsibilities
- Maintaining confidentially concerning personnel actions, legal actions, termination and non-renewal documents, and organizational plans.
- Providing overall assistance and research support to HR teams on benefit policies, programs, and procedures.
- Maintains personal files in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
Compensation & Benefits
- Assist in development of Thailand policies and procedures to support the compensation and benefits function.
- Support new, existing and exiting employees on health, life, AD&D, medical, and compensation benefits.
- Support new, existing and exiting employees on providing information on provident fund.
- Associate the benefits service providers to provide the best understanding on their benefits coverage to employees.
- Contact and coordinate with service providers for employee’s annual medical checkup.
- Maintain confidentially concerning personnel actions, legal actions, termination and non-renewal documents, and organizational plans.
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Ensure compliance with Global Privacy Program Guidelines.
- Control the rule and disciplinary action and maintain good working environment.
HR Services & Relocation Assistance
- Assist expats and family on relocation activities; home/school search, moving, etc. for smooth transitions as well as departures.
- Support expats and family on their requests during their stays in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Handle the invitation and/or recommendation letters that relate to visa issuance for appropriate authorized signature.
- Contact and coordinate with Executive Assistants or Expats regarding Visa, Passport, Work Permit, Position period extension, Position addition, 90-day staying in the kingdom notification for the foreign specialist.
- Conduct and monitor Employee Opinion Survey of hourly and salaried employees at Asia facilities including submitting accurate results to management.
- Assist on data consolidation from Asia Facilities per the assigned projects.
- Responsible for all regional monthly reports, coordinate with Corporate Office as well as Asia Facilities on the required reports on regular basis.
- Assure data accuracy and on-time submissions.
- Education/Degrees: Bachelor Degree in related filed
- Special Skills: Proficiency in English, knowledge of Thai labor law, computer literacy
- Years of experience: 2-5 years in Human Resources
- Type of experience: Human Resources or Administrative
Preferred experience, skills, and education that is not required for job but beneficial to role
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar, and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
Competencies or behavioral characteristics required to accomplish primary accountabilities of job.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel and MS Word Software.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Attention to details in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.