HR Director (Local expat position)
dwp cityspace Ltd.
As an integral part of the management team and a key business partner, who will formulate and execute HR strategies and policies to support company growth and business objectives. You will oversee and manage the full spectrum of HR activities in the region including recruitment, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefits and employee relations. You will also be involved in overall office management and internal communications to foster a highly motivated working environment.
This role will coach and support country leadership and their HR teams to deliver the organization’s HR strategy and plans. It will support and lead the implementation of the HR operating model in a simple and efficient manner across the region.
What we are looking for:
Position: HR Director
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in business management / general management
- A minimum of 7 years of human resources experience
- Proven experience leading and managing people
- Ability to participate in strategic discussions, influence outcomes, and lead change in behaviors to drive business growth
- Solid strategic, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to anticipate/solve problems with a sense of urgency; manage changing/multiple priorities, and superior interpersonal, communication and presentation capability
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
- A results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a "can do" attitude; has a sense of urgency
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Your resume will be reviewed by our Thailand office, Thatchai.c@ dwp.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dwp cityspace Ltd.
dwp cityspace Ltd.