HR Data Analyst
en world Thailand
Location: Bangkok (MRT/BTS reachable)
This position will support to local and global for HR data analysis.
Support to Global HR team in developing, establishing and reporting of following:
- HR metrics, DJSI criterion requirements.
- The analysis of Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly HR MIS Reports.
- Analyzing data, identifying patterns & trends
- Internal / External benchmarking reports.
- Development and maintenance of HR scorecard.
- HR analytics presentations to Global HR head.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Analyze and prepare scorecard for Senior Management on HR metrics.
- Coordinates with Global HRMS team / Plant HR team for data requirements.
- Thai Nationality Only.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5-8 years of experiences in HR data analysis.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work on multiple assignments.
- Solves problems effectively: identifies the relevant issues, gathers information and input, applies sound reasoning and develops workable solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of data sources and ability to use systems to acquire necessary data.
- Excellent MS. Excel knowledge. Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of Tableau will be an added advantage
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.