Expro Overseas Inc.
(Report to HR Manager)
- Manage, maintain and update employees historical data such as new hire, transfer, promotions, resignation, leave record and other information are always updated accurately into the system on timely basis
- Handle monthly payroll of more than 200 staffs and ensure that the process is proceeded correctly and on time
- Responsible for timesheet verification for staff
- Prepare letters and supporting documentation for salary, position and location changes
- Input data into HR Information System ensuring accuracy and timely processing
- Provide guidance and support to Managers / Supervisors on company policies / procedures such as Induction, EDP, Disciplinary, Grievance and Capability
- Offer counselling of Human Resources and Payroll to staff if needed
- Perform other tasks for Human Resources / Payroll as related
- Female / Male age between 22-30 years
- Graduated bachelor degree in HRM or any related fields
- 1-2 years experience in HR / payroll and familiar with payroll program
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be able to use basic function of MS office (especially Words & Excel)
- Flexible and be responsible for assigned tasks
- Good interpersonal skill and service minded
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experience and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits such as health and life insurance, annual bonus, international travel opportunities on the job training to the successful candidates.
Interested applicants should submit full resume in English with education, work experience, expected remuneration, recent photograph via "Apply Now" or contact
Human Resources Division
EXPRO OVERSEAS INC.
27th Floor, Sun Towers Building B, 123 Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road,
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Expro Overseas Inc.
Expro Overseas Inc.
Expro is a leading oilfield service company, employing 5,000 people across the world. Our success is built on our people, who are committed to delivering world –class service, performance and innovation. We offer real challenge and career development opportunities to those whose aspirations, talent and energy match ours. We are currently seeking qualified and high potential candidates to join our successful and growing team in Thailand.