HR Business Partner Manager, Southeast Asia (Managerial Level)
Halliburton Energy Services, Inc.
The HR Business Partner Manager (Mgr, HRBP) serves as a strategic HR business partner to the product service line (PSL), region or functional senior leadership by driving the development and execution of mid-size people solutions to positively impact business goals. Executes on people processes and services pursuant to the PSL, region or functional business strategy. Ensures the transfer of people management expertise to business leaders and drives experiential learning. Consults with the Centers of Excellence (COEs), Global Human Resources Operations (GHRO), and business unit leaders on the efficient and effective delivery of HR products and services. Provides oversight and support to address business needs through means such as development of leadership, workforce planning, succession planning, top talent management, technical training and competency development initiatives. Drives organizational effectiveness (change management, team effectiveness, performance management, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion, etc.) by consulting with leaders to identify challenges and delivering solutions and/or engaging with other parties within HR to provide necessary expertise. Oversees the implementation of new policies, plans and procedures in partnership with COEs and GHRO leads. Direct management responsibilities may include managing, coaching and mentoring people, developing and executing processes, or both. The HRBP Mgr will report to the respective HRBP Sr. Manager or HRBP Director, and may have a dual reporting relationship to the PSL, Region or Functional Vice President
1. Guide strategic management planning process
2. Oversee the implementation of talent management and leadership development programs and strategies
3. Oversee the implementation of HR programs, processes and services delivered based on the business environment/strategy and their people management implications through collaboration with COEs, GHRO, and HR leadership
4. Ensure organizational effectiveness by consulting with leaders to identify challenges and delivering solutions and/or engaging with other parties within HR to provide necessary expertise; including the resolution of escalated transactional issues that have a significant impact on the business
5. Manage, develop, coach and mentor on the business
6. Support merger and acquisition strategy within respective business unit
1. Minimum 15 years of experience in all scope of HR functions or PSL operations required. International/Global work experience and management experience is an advantage
2. Excellent in English communication skills
3. Experiences in Oil & Gas industry is preferable
4. Dealing with expatriate issues, relocation, policies and etc.
Work Location: 15th Flr, 123 Suntowers Building-B,Vibhavadi, Chatuchak, BANGKOK
*only the shortlisted will be contacted for further process*
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Halliburton Energy Services, Inc.
Halliburton Energy Services, Inc.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 80,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in over 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Halliburton has operated in Thailand since 1975. As part of our outgoing growth, we are seeking professional talents and highly motivated candidates to be part of our Company. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?