HR Business Partner - HRD
RB (Thailand) Ltd.
Work in partnership with all areas of HRD to provide a consultancy service that delivers HRD best practice and commercially focused HRD solutions that support the business area in conjunction with specialist HR functions. Act as one stop HR services and responsible for excellent end results in timely manner. Develop good relationship with client to understand and provide better HRD services.
Provide support to the Supply and Manufacturing functions across the site on Recruitment, Training and Development, Organization Development, Talent Management, Employee Relation and Engagement to enhance employees’ learning, competencies, engagement and retention.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
1. To act as HRBP
- Act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in Operations- HC, Engineering, Quality and Planning & Logistics
- Handle any inquires, complaints, disputes to align with internal company rules and regulations
- Provide HR consultation for all spectrums of HR (e.g. compensation, HR policies, training, career development etc.)
2. To manage recruitment activity in order to fill vacancy in timely manner for permanent position (job band E and above) and agency contracts in Operations
- Develop vacancy to attract the right candidates using both internal and external channel
- Analyse, source and review applicants and organize interview session to identify shortlist candidates
- Coordinate with universities, agency to provide campus road-show and/or open house in order to build employee branding and target hired
- Initiate new methods of recruitment to serve within RB
- Partner with Operations and agency contracts to plan and supply manpower in Operations
3. To manage training and development activity for the site
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop development plan
- Coordinate with related parties to execute development plan as timeline
- Conduct Onboarding Program for new joiners monthly
- Monitor Training Package for GMP concerned employees to be completed as timeline
- Ensure all training activities are recorded into the system
4. To manage engagement activity to increase retention for the site
- Manage all Employee Activities e.g. Annual trip, CSR Activities, New year party & Sport day
- Support HR Manager for Employee Relations e.g. Welfare committee
- Manage internal communication e.g. Newsletter, Quarterly Communication Day, Culture Survey
- Communicate and manage Reward & Recognition i.e. Star Awards, Super Star Awards, OSCAR Award and etc. across the site
5. To manage Talent Pool
- Recruit Local Graduate using program design and tools i.e. structured interview and assessment centre
- Liaise with Head of Department to design Career Development Plan (CDP) to assign Mentor to Local Graduate
- Monitor rotation plan and performance review of Graduate
- Act as a single point of contact to Graduate , handle queries and provide consultation as appropriate
- Support/Facilitate Talent Management and Succession Planning processes
6. To manage Organization Development interventions
- Support/Facilitate OD interventions design and implementation e.g. restructuring, change management, organizational culture cultivating
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in HR, OD, Psychology or relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in Training and Development and/or Organization Development in multinational company.
- Good command in English.
- MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) at intermediate level
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
RB (Thailand) Limited
89 AIA Capital Center, Room 2504 – 2507, 25th Floor,
Ratchadaphisek Rd., Dindaeng Sub-District,
Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02-013-6976 Fax: 02-013-6944-5
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง RB (Thailand) Ltd.
RB (Thailand) Ltd.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
If it’s tried and tested, we challenge it. We continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game. In fact, we are changing the game in consumer health, working with people to challenge conventional thinking – whether it is product, packaging and delivery, consumer information or marketing. That’s how we keep generating the breakthrough thinking and ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world with well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to change the game and outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. As one of Save the Children’s largest partners, we are now committed to “Save a Child Every Minute” by helping stop deaths from diarrhoea.
Thrive in a game changing environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?