HR Business Partner
Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner has just become available at one of the most respected retail company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, this is a role for a professional HR Business Partner who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining and taking the lead in providing direction to all people initiatives and support all employees on its core business units and aligning throughout organisation.
- Partner with head of business unit to design and implement highly effective recruitment strategies, result-driven for domestic employment
- Administer and coach team for direct recruiting, sourcing expertise
- Track and analyse in assigned functional areas, support executing in touching all HR activities and functions to address business needs and to be able to make recommendations for changes
- Participate in all projects and support organisation initiatives through variety of learning methodologies that are related to developing extra-ordinated people's capability
- Lead all relevant and compulsory processes to ensure organisation policy and regulation are complied with employment law
- Able to negotiate and influence by managing intelligent communication in a potentially oppositional environment with all stakeholders to come with agreement
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Head of each Business Units, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five years' direct experience in Human Resources area is required
- High business acumen, customer focus and able to set priorities
- Demonstrate advisory capabilities, with ability to influence and facilitate change
- High people relations and problem-solving skills
- Can work in a dynamic and under pressure environment
- Strong leadership and good communication skills; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality
This retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.