Intercon Biz Consulting (IBC) comprises a team of professional and experienced recruitment consultants with specialization in diverse industries. We are ambitious to provide exquisite services which exceed our customer’s expectation and requirements in a professional and cost effective approach. Currently, we are assisting one of our clients to search for:
HR Business Manager – Chonburi
The company engages in high technology product development supporting global branded customers in many industries including healthcare, aerospace and defense, industrial, communications with offices in America, Europe and Asia. All products are 100% export.
The company is searching for a professional HR Business Manager to head its Employee Relation Section. The position reports to HR Director, Thailand. Due to a large number of employees currently employed by Thailand production facilities, the job requires over 10 years working experience in Employee Relations function from large manufacturing working environment, preferably automotive, electronic industries.
- Responsible for employee relations section/overall works of the sites to ensure healthiness of the sites and workforces
- Ensure company policies, rules and regulations, announcements, comply with local labor law and other applicable laws as well as corporate policies and international manufacturing practices
- Represent the company in dealing with external concerned parties, i.e., Industrial Park Authority, Government Offices, etc.
- Providing guidance to Business Unit/Team Leaders on appropriate interaction with employees
- Working with senior management as well as Business Unit/Team Leaders on routine communication with Employee Committee or Welfare Committee and on occasional negotiation
- Conduct internal investigations on employee misconducts and consult with legal advisor to make recommendation to management
- Initiate trainings, workshops, as well as being a trainer, to support line mangers to ensure employee relations issues, company policies, rules & regulations, and other relevant subjects are timely and clearly communicated and well understood
- In charge of Thailand site human resources audits including internal and external audits, and customer audits
- Minimum 10 years working experience in the Employee Relations function preferably from the large size manufacturing environment (over 5,000 employees)
- Ability to develop strategic plan and runs efficient daily operations
- Experience in negotiation with labor union will be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-national working environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Positive thinking, team player and trustworthy
- Possess good computer skill and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command in English (writing, speaking)
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Intercon Biz Consulting Co., Ltd.
12/3 Paholyotin Soi 14, Paholyotin Road,
Samsem Nai, Payathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: 02 932 3616
Cell phone: 081 936 5624
Website : www.interconbiz.com