HR Associate ( Asst. Plant HR Mgr. - Khonkaen)
Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
Position Purpose :
Implements and maintains human resources programs and procedures to all levels of personnel, with primary focus in HR service, administration and employee relations. Provides consulting and business partnering to the line manager and his/her direct reports to achieve targets and KPI/s. Assists in maintaining industrial relations with the employees, develops strong line management and advancement plans, and promotes business change efforts. Administers programs designed to establish effective employee relations through the uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures.
Provide support to Plant HR Manager in implementing programs and procedures relating to C&B administration, and recruitment.
COMPENSATION AND BNEFITS MANAGEMENT
- Ensure that the payroll process is accurately and timely implemented for all employees
- Ensure the competitiveness of the Company’s benefits in the industry by conducting surveys or participating in salary and benefits surveys.
- Implement compensation reviews and evaluations based upon the Company’s approved percentile leverage whilst ensuring an accurate and consistent administration for the whole company.
- Accurately and timely administer the preparations of annual salary increases, including merit increase and/or other increases as a result of upgrade or promotion.
- Ensure the timely application of employee benefits to enhance employee satisfaction and morale.
- Handle periodic reviews on compensation and benefits to ensure alignment to the targeted groups of the company.
- Participate in the Job Evaluation of monthly-paid employees.
- Implement the search for short-listed candidates by posting job vacancies to internal pool, placement of ads on the leading newspapers or coordinating with employment agencies or search firms.
- Conduct the proper selection and evaluation process through aptitude and psychological tests, and in-depth interviews.
- Recommend to the requisitioning party the most qualified, if not the candidate who best fits the requirement of the job not only on technical terms but also in organization culture and principles.
- Conduct the background screening.
- Ensure that all policies are complied with and followed prior to complete hiring.
- Prepare the Offering Letter for the success candidate and arrangement for contract signing.
- Ensure that all necessary document, information and steps of hiring are done before the new employee starts in the company.
HR INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Ensure the availability of accurate and up-to-date human resources data and information which can be used as the basis of sound and timely decision-making by maintaining appropriate information systems (in particular SHARP) covering all employees.
- Ensure the confidentiality of HR records.
REWARDS AND RECOCNITION PROGRAM
- Ensure the rewards and recognition program are properly implement and align with the Kraft Global R&R and KFT R&R.
- Applies OD tools and processes available in KIM (e.g., Employee Survey) to improve work environment (culture) and build teams. Identifies programs to address organisational needs/issues that occur in the support functions. Maintains required data & reporting on organisation structure related to support functions.
- Provides support BOM by ensuring labor relations issues are properly manage.
- Response and coordinates compensation and benefits issues for employee.
- University degree, ideally in Economics and/or social sciences. Human Resources qualification preferred.
- Min. 5 years of experience in Human Resources covering C&B management.
- Fluent English, good PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Has understanding of organizational and individual development
- Able to formulate strategies, and drive continuous improvement
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal Savvy
- Good communication skills
- Organisation, facilitation and training skills
- **Able to work base at Mondelez's Khonkaen Plant
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDLZ), one of the world’s largest snacks companies, is a new company created in October 2012 following the acquisition of Cadbury Adams by Kraft Foods Inc. in 2010 and the split of Kraft Foods Inc. in 2012. The company currently operates in 165 countries with global net revenues of $35 billion in 2013. Mondelez International (Thailand) is part of Mondelēz International, Inc. In Thailand, we manufacture and market power brands including Halls candy; Trident and Dentyne gum; Clorets compressed mint and gum. Other brands available in Thai market include Oreo, Chips Ahoy cookies; Ritz crackers; and cheese. Every day, our 1,500 employees nationwide create delicious moments of joy as we make the products that make people smile.