GMS Duty Free Co., Ltd.
About the Company:
GMS Duty Free Company Limited is a brand-new downtown duty free department store in Phuket. This joint venture company was founded in April 2013 with 500 million-Baht capital by three parties who are excellent in different fields of business. Our shareholders are GG Investor Company Limited: a well-known jewelry retailer, DFM Holding Company Limited: Thailand’s leading retail business under brand of The Mall Group, and Hotel Shilla Company Limited: a Samsung Group affiliate operating distinguished luxurious hotels and world’s leading duty free shops. With a great concern for our customers’ complacency, our goal is to established modern and stylish duty free retail store distributing world class and local brand name products subjected to the Copyright and Trademark together with the finest service.
HR and GA Department Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Work Location: Phuket Thailand
Salary Offered: 55,000 – 65,000 THB
- Develop Procurement and General Administrative policies and procedures;
- Determine and implement short and long term strategies needed to support corporate goals and plans;
- Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems e.g. routing office communication, security system, housekeeping, and engineering support;
- Manage and control corporate assets and office inventory;
- Monitor procurement process and verify in organize supplier relations and maintain office supplies and equipment;
- Provide budget planning for Procurement and GA concerned by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, and monitoring costs;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Develop HR planning strategies by considering immediate and long-term organization and staff requirements;
- Recruit staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts and decide on advertising approach to fulfill organization need especially during the establishment period;
- Interpret and advise on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. employee salary, compensation and benefit, disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities and other issues including promotion;
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors;
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Manage employee payroll, related tax, social security and related documentation;
- maintain employees’ record
- Bachelor or Master ’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields with minimum 7 years of experience in working in general administration and human resources
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of SAP program will be advantage
- Strong business orientation in maximizing utilization of assigned resources
- Knowledge and skill in computer, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint is essential
- Fluency in English communication skills
- Be able to work independently in Phuket province
How to apply:
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Contact Person: Ms. Sirinrat Koysomboon (HRM Officer)
Tel: (+66 88) 760 4243 (Mon.-Fri. 09.00-18.00)
Bangkok Office: 49 Fl. 3, Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Phuket Office: 888 Moo1, Kathu, Kathu, Phuket 83120