HR and Administration Manager (MFG)
en world Thailand
- Responsible for overall HR Management operation; HR procedures, rules & regulations, manpower management & recruitment, compensation & benefit, training program, employee relations, labor unions, HRIS.
- Manage and oversee administration operation functions such as factory license, company vehicles & drivers, Building and facilities, safety in workplace, and government relation.
- Provide support to Factory manager as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- 6 years of experiences in HR and Admin in manufacturing work environment,
- Experienced in working in labor unionized manufacturing companies
- Good command of English
- Able to commute to work in Prasamutjaydee, Samutprakarn.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.