We specialize in recruitment and executive search services for companies in various industries. We understand that customers' needs, corporate cultures, and values are unique in each organization.
With more than 16 years of experience in the business and successful recruitment projects for local and international banking, IT services, FMCG, retail and restaurant chains, financial institutes, food manufacturing companies, etc. SkillBox knows what it takes to fulfill customers' needs.
As part of the individualized service, SkillBox strives to develop strategic alliances and partnerships with clients in order to meet their expectations and specific requirements. SkillBox consultants are professional and highly committed to all assigned recruitment projects. Our top accountability is to deliver clients the right consultation and employees for every hiring project.
HR & Admin Manager/ Sr. Manager
- Ensure effective high-performance working relationship with thoroughly understanding of the business and people
- Oversee recruitment process of designated business unit and coordinate with recruitment team throughout talent selection process
- Provide professional HR advices and people issues
- Manage resource planning and deliver timely and appropriate resourcing solutions for both experienced and non-experienced hires
- Facilitate the performance management system and the compensation and benefits
- Partners with business unit in providing strategic HR support and assist them in reaching business goal.
- Provide HR counsel and a full range of generalist services including talent acquisition, recruiting & staffing management, and career development.
- Work with business unit to identify organizational development improvements.
- Be a business partner to develop staffing processes, identify business issues and recommend innovative solutions.
- Liaise with other HR staff to ensure that a consistent approach to HR practice is followed across the world so that duplication of effort is minimized.
- Keep self up to date with HR activity both inside the company and in the marketplace, building effective relationships with external suppliers to ensure that an up to date knowledge is maintained of HR activity and developments.
HR & Admin Manager:
- HR Planning: Develops and implements the human resources strategy of the business unit he/she supports, as an integral part of the unit’s business strategy
- Resourcing & Recruitment: Provide successful solutions to resourcing issues based on the business needs. Execute an effective resourcing framework that attracts and retain the top talents both internally and externally
- Compensation & Benefits: Responsible for the delivery of accurate, salary structure, cost effective and timely solution relating to the application of Compensation & Benefits policies and processes.
- Employee relations program: Corporate Social Responsibility activity, Outing activity, Sports Day, Welfare committee, Employee survey
- Training and development; work with business to finalize the training need, provide the annual training plan schedule to employees, organize internal training courses
- Safety, Health & Environment and Security: comply with SHE laws and regulations, create a good relationship with government section such as IEAT, Police and etc.
- HR operation: Manage the day to day HR service, provide cost effective and efficient HR solutions that maximises productivity, confidence and effectiveness of the organization.
- Administration: supervise and monitor HR & Administration to control the smooth operation in Administration (Receptionist, Maid, Driver, Maintenance, Canteen)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Political Science, Human Resources Management Laws or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources Management in Multi-national Company is preferable
- Experience of working across multiple countries is highly preferred
- Persuasive and able to influence at all levels, internally and externally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Can work under pressure, good analysis and problem solving
- Ability to use personal computer
- Good command of English
- Experience in dealing with union is the advantage.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume and recent photo by click " Apply Now" Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SkillBox Recruitment Co., Ltd.