Zensorium is a product-based firm that aims to deliver easy-to-use sensing products and solutions. We focus on the needs of our customers and create experience beyond the five senses.
Armed with a background in Biochemistry, Optics, Computing and Electronics, we integrate business strategies with scientific concepts to introduce products for the commercial market.
We are committed to empower individuals in elevating their quality of life through a breed of innovative sensing devices.
Zensorium (Thailand) Ltd., headquartered in Singapore, just started new operation in bangkok 2012. We are looking for highly competent, positive, proactive, and motivated team members to join us on this new and exciting venture.
HR & Admin Executive
HR & Admin Functions
- Provide primary Administrative and HR support to Admin Department and ad-hoc to other departments (administrative support to a group of Team Leaders/travel/visa arrangements, preparation of expense claims, scheduling of meetings, set-up conference calls / web meetings)
- Processing and maintaining accurate employees’ personnel records
- Preparing and coordination for staff recruitments, orientation programs, medical checks and insurance plans
- Facilitate to guide employees on HR and Admin policies & procedures
- To assist in developing Training Need analysis and execute Training Plan for all employees
- To support in developing staff engagement initiatives, recreational activities or other welfare programs to improve overall morale of the Company
- Processing of purchase requisitions for office and product supplies, including sourcing for best quotes
- Manage and maintain inventory of pantry and stationery supplies
- Perform office reception duties such as welcoming visitors, handling couriers
- Liaise with Building Management & Office Contractors for general office/maintenance issues
- Maintain a filing system for both HR and Admin records
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Processing and coordination for vendor or internal payments
- Record and monitoring of expenses
- Maintain records and tagging of fixed assets
- Banking duties as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in BA or related field
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Experience of at least 3 years in similar position
- Familiar with local HR practices and employment legislations
- Meticulous, initiative and able to work well in a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- IT savvy with good knowledge of MS office applications
- Conscientious person with keen eye for details
For any interested candidate please send your resume (in English) and expected salary to my.choo(@)zensorium.com
Zensorium (Thailand) Ltd.
No.1 Zuellig House Unit 1B, 5th Floor
Silom Road, Silom Sub Dristrict,
Bangrak District, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 02-636-0270