Wouldn't you like to enhance your career, challenge your skills and, best of all, work with people who believe in success?
At Urbana Hospitality Serviced Residences, our signature brand of innovative services and wide range of comprehensive facilities attribute to our success in establishing Urbana Hospitality as one of the top branded service apartment management companies.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction
- Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff and public area staff activities
- Purchase and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory
- Conduct room and public area inspection
- Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- Determine specific work assignments for housekeeping personnel according to the staffing guides and occupancy levels
- Enforce and comply with the correct use of chemicals and equipment as trained.
- Commitment to meet Housekeeping standards, policies, and procedures learned during the training period.
- Monitor the progress of housekeeping employees each day
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Male / Female
- Must be guest-oriented and attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in English, second language is an advantage
- Must have strong leadership skills and supervisory experience is an asset
- Ability to manage tasks simultaneously
Location : Bangkok
Contact Person: Khun อรนลิน
Address: 55 Langsuan Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel: 02-250-6666 ต่อ 6657