Health & Safety Manager - Building & Fire Safety
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
- Advise as specialist recommendation for management team to decisions concerning fire safety, structural safety of buildings and facilities compliance issues.
- Provide a fire safety plan in new building, renovation, existing stores and compliance projects.
- Must possess technical fire protection engineering concept of codes and standards, fire safety protection system methods, procedures and building codes, and fire code requirements as they relate to new building, renovation and assigned construction projects.
- Recommend in term of Fire Protection equipment specifications, datasheet preparation, inquiry and purchase requisitions, bid tabulations and vendor interface.
- Conduct fire safety training program to development of fire safety protection knowledge and awareness both colleagues and contractors.
- Perform off-site inspections of facilities proposed for occupancy by property management and submit recommendations as necessary to property management.
- Review construction drawings for fire protection and life safety code compliance covering all projects.
- Perform site inspections of new and refresh construction projects to determine compliance with applicable codes and approved drawings.
- Follow up a fire safety risk improvement plan and final report.
- Identify fire and life safety hazards to all of existing stores through inspections and develop standards and corrective recommendations to eliminate the exposure to mission critical.
- Monitor and feedback a fire risk improvement progress.
- Review and amend as necessary the Facility Design Standard and Fire Safety Guidebook.
- Propose all of compliance yearly budget both Opex and Capex for all building.
- Participate to third party annually audit and review result of report.
- Co-ordinate with external auditor (i.e. Insurance, Government officer) in fire safety risk issues.
- Support System Safety Engineers and flight project management and engineers in aspects of fire protection and life safety issues.
- Hold a valid Building Inspection, LPG storage License complies with a Thai regulation at all times.
- Perform fire loss investigations in concert with Security/Fire Department officials. and capture period data in order to drive Fire safety improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health & Safety or Fire Engineer or related field
- Pass any fire safety training or other qualifications for licensing
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”