Health Safety & Environmental Manager
GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
Function : Environmental & Safety
Role Purpose : Health & Safety & Environmental is responsible for the design, Implementation, communication and coordination of all environmental, health, and safety programs for organization. This position will develop and provide technical and administrative direction on all HSE.
Leadership Framework : Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Directs the resources and activities of the Health & Safety programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company Management
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the
- Function to create a culture that prioritizes effective Health & Safety and balances overall associated costs.
- Review internal Health & Safety policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations from these assessments.
- Serve as the expert within the field of Health & Safety when called upon to address regulatory agency compliance issues, third party safety & liability consultants and subcontractor representatives.
- Responsible for the development of an annual budget recommendations and implementation.
- Assist project team in investigation of all incidents, Loss time injured, Near Miss and First Aid and ensure proper records are completed and submitted. Assist in implementation of corrective actions as it relates to the incident and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the Company and are incorporated into the program, if necessary.
- Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs or media which will increase proficiency in Safe practices and promote Health & Safety consciousness.
- Actively participate in the scheduling of safety meetings across Company locations to review Health & Safety performance and policies
- Address specific reporting and record keeping requirements of OSHA, ISO 18001, etc., as well as other pertinent safety/regulatory compliance matters and to ensure project sites are in compliance
- Oversight of Division’s Health & Safety incentive programs and periodically reviews them to ensure they are accomplishing the desired results. Make necessary changes to the program to maximize effect.
- Conduct site visits/audits
- Achievement of factory improvement regarding costing, efficiency, productivities and work environment with development Plan, in alignment with strategic objectives.
- Achievement of Input and Improvement of Operational Excellence Standards and Processes, and continuous improvement of Audit scores to those Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain the highest standards of Health and safety, environment, 5S, Lean Enterprise, and Quality System.
An excellent remuneration package and career opportunity will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your CV and application letter starting expected salary to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
GKN DRIVELINE (THAILAND) LTD.
64/9 MOO 4 EASTERN SEABORD INDUSTIAL ESTATES
TAMBON PLUAKDAENG, AMPHUR PLUAKDAENG RAYONG 21140
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.