Head of Service & Product Management
Level : AVP
Service & Product Management Team:
- Be a product owner of dtac’s digital services such as Cloud storage services and entertainment digital services and be responsible for managing, monitoring, and analyzing product performance and market competitive.
- Run digital test lab , where applying an agile and rapid testing methodology (validate new ideas with customers before implementing)
- Develop digital services strategy for assigned services, plan a roadmap to support content performance and to ensure effective delivery of the service.
- Managing the product lifecycle including assessing performance, and adjust product positioning including product withdrawal.
- Conduct researches to get customer’s feedback on assigned services
- Apply an agile way of work while managing product life cycle.
- lead two product owners and work together on executing marketing activities
- Ensure the best customer’s experience of the services which includes the customer’s journey , usability and ease of use by proposing intuitive product interfaces.
- Translate high-level concept of product into project brief and product specifications.
- Work with cross functional team inside dtac and within Telenor group.
- Work with Marcom and segments teams on Go to market plans for dtac digital products
- Collaborate with Product development, Pricing, segments and other teams to align product development plan with the go-to-market and marketing plan.
“Must Have” Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or other relevant fields
- At least 4 years’ experience in product marketing, or general business management. Candidates with a clearly demonstrated strong passion for OTT content & services, from other backgrounds, will also be considered
- Strong (mobile) digital background
- Strong partnership and stakeholder management skills, including business development & negotiations
- Self-initiation, strong coordination skills, and good problem solving skills
- Strong English skills
Other “Nice-to-Have” Qualifications:
- He/ she must excel at facilitating creative thinking & customer centric problem solving
- He/ she must have had strong Product Development and Management experience, ideally for several product generations in at least two of the following domains: Internet/ OTT Player, Telco/ Mobile Operator, eCommerce, mobile application or other domain (please specify why this domain is relevant to the job)
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application via "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Tiwa for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building,
41 Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.