Head of Service and Sales (VP level)
- Build and maintain relationship with CRG/Bus management by creating acquisition sales strategic plan and allocating budget (sales target, expense, cost, manpower) as well as summarize sales performance report & analysis for Acquisition Department in order to ensure alignment with business strategies and company direction
- Organize, supervise and manage service and sales team (CDS, RBS, Bus, sales team) to acquire high value customers into Central credit Card Portfolio in order to accomplish the business target
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objective
- Expand acquisition channel to acquire more potential customers by creating incentive scheme and motivation program for all service and sales team in CRG/Bus to motivate them to offer Central credit card and 2 in 1
- Manage the customer and business partners to ensure the maximize satisfaction within the company policies
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activities and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Coordinate with marketing, risk, finance and CRM to develop marketing programs for Central Credit Card and 2 in 1 to enhance business sales volume and customer loyalty
- Work closely with other departments(CS, Collection, NA and Authorization team) or other entity (First Choice / Power Buy team) to ensure all services delivered to customers are well executed in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- At least 5 year experiences in service and selling consumer finance or banking products
- More than 4 years in management level
- Extensive knowledge of marketing, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns, budgeting, advertising, statistics and analysis, P&L background, direct marketing, telemarketing, planning skills, database marketing, competitive strategies, event marketing, channel marketing, product marketing, team management, presentation and sales.
- A solid understanding of credit card market and banking industry; products, sales channels, sales promotions, market players, technologies, and contacts in related markets.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Experience in choosing, deploying and using credit card marketing and sales applications.
- Profound understanding in marketing planning as well as team management at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing and business competitive strategy.
- Presentation skills.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
Good remuneration package will be rewarded and also excellent future career growth opportunity is available for the right candidate
Please submit your application letter, resume stating qualifications and experiences, stating recent & expected salary to the following address:
Human Resources Department
Krungsri Consumer 5 Fl., Capital Tower,
All Seasons Place 87/2 Wireless Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok
Tel : 02-627-4733
Contact person : Apiradee
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Krungsri Consumer
Discover how you can realize your career potential
Krungsri Consumer, the consumer-finance arm of Bank of Ayudhya, the largest card issuer in Thailand, with 6.2 million accounts. We offer several co-branded credit cards, Personal Loans, installment loans, and insurance broker via a number of distribution channels.
As a part of bank of Ayudhya, a leading commercial bank in Thailand,
We aim to become Thailand’s Most Admired Universal Bank and financial service solutions, Offering a wide array of global financial products and service excellence to customers,
We are looking for talented, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to be partners in this growth journey.
READY FOR A NEW JOB?