Head of Security Job (Retail), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Insurances, gift voucher, and staff discount
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of the leading home furnishing company in Thailand, which offers well-designed, functional home furnishing products. Our client is seeking a safety and security professional of the highest standing and reputation for the job of Head of Safety and Security. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Head of Safety and Security will ensure that the site is always safe and secure for all concerned parties. The Head of Safety and Security will be in charge of the training and combining the knowledge safe and secure to raise awareness of all workers
- Constantly updating with management, service office, partners, and regional peers on changes in safety and security practices and sharing of best practices.
- Ensure that regular preventive maintenance on all systems related to fire prevention, fire extinguishing, CCTV, alarms, and other safety-related systems is completed and documented and that the systems are in good working condition.
- Analyse incidents reported in and identify good solutions and ideas for improving the safety and security in the store.
- Ensure that physical access and key management to of the company is compliant to the global standard.
- Prevent all types of accidents, crime and fraud in the site and investigate if there are any such incidents. Report all investigated to global team and make decision on how to solve them.
- In charge of trainings to increase awareness of safety and security for all workers and ensure that they are educated in safety routines.
- In charge of liaise activity, especially with the local authorities and organizations as a representative of the Company when needed (police, fire brigades, fraud investigators, etc.).
- Involve in the crisis management team and ensure that the team is prepared and familiar with emergency procedures (fire hazard, bomb threat, etc)
- Manage the number of safety and security team to support the site when needed.
- Share knowledge and educate the commercial function to ensure safety and security in the company.
- Control costs and be able to analyse KPIs, then make sure that team can achieve goals.
- Relevant experience from safety and security work in a retail store is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English. Able to work with closely foreigners.
- Strong leadership skills to train large groups of employees.
- High personal integrity to involve in fraud investigations
- Be able to work on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays. (5 working days per week)
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) in both 2013 and 2014. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and have been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.