Head of Sales & Customer Management
Robert Walters Thailand
One of the world's leading international organisations for cultural relations and educational opportunities is looking for a Head of Sales & Customer Management.
About the Head of Sales & Customer Management Role:
In this business you will report directly to the Director, Sales & Customer Management East Asia and manage a team of 20.
- Develop and manage the structure, human resources and performance of front-line operations so that they are efficient and effective, commercially driven and sales focused
- Develop and execute Sales & Customer Management strategies for the professional handling of enquiries and registrations across the full range of the services and activities, including teaching, examinations, education, and cultural operations
- Build and lead a large team (sales, customer management, telesales and SCM Support Team) that is highly motivated to deliver sales targets and first-class customer care in our integrated Customer Service Centre
- Monitor and improve service standards across all activities
- Proactively engage with internal stakeholders to ensure KPIs and business needs are met.
- Review and develop local Sales and Customer Management (SCM) vision, mission, strategy & action plans
- Participate in and provide support to regional and global SCM projects
- Line-manage SCM team and act as counter-signatory to the team
- Ensure all SCM staff, including ad-hoc helpers and Learning Support Supervisors are adequately trained and updated to deliver first-class services and delight customers
- Design and oversee delivery of an annual training plan which meets the developmental needs of the team and business requirements
- Motivate the team to proactively seek new knowledge and provide ideas on service/process improvements
To succeed in the Head of Sales & Customer Management role, you will need to have the ability to lead the transformation of the front-line staff into high performing Sales and Customer Services teams.
- Minimum five years of managerial experience of leading a large team in a sales orientated environment
- Sales experience in the services industry, preferably education services
- Experience in managing change projects to drive business
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Strategic, commercial and target driven
- Dynamic and flexible
This international education program company, which has been in the market for more than 80 years, has 6 offices in Thailand. The Thai office is one of the largest in their global network.
If you have a successful track record of sales & change management en enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Sales & Customer Management role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.