Head of Sales
- Oversee & sets business development strategies and tactical plans to achieve sales objectives for Verticals, Projects, Logistics, Trade Lanes and General Sales.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that will meet or exceed assigned sales goals and forecasts.
- Develop the strategy, metrics, programs, policies, plans and procedures to grow market share.
- Develop and direct new opportunities within existing and new accounts.
- Establish and manage network of customer contacts.
- Oversee coordination with relevant departments on meeting customers’ service requirements.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly sales reporting to the Country Managing Director and senior management.
- Coordinate and communicate sales and marketing efforts.
- Oversee sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Facilitate in resolving any technical issues with the customer as appropriate and requested.
- Supervise, develop and coach staff.
- Ability to travel & develop business opportunities overseas with affiliated offices to achieve business targets.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by CMD