Head of Private Banking
Robert Walters Thailand
A top tier bank located in Bangkok is looking for a Head of Private Banking.
About the Head of Private Banking role:
Working independently, you will be in charge of managing and developing your own clients portfolio and further expand the team.
- Manage clients' wealth holistically, and ensure their financial needs are handled efficiently, professionally and in a timely manner, in line with the bank's standards
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of clients' financial standing, financial goals, and risk tolerance to ensure that investment strategies and advice for the clients are appropriately aligned
- Understand and communicate to clients, the risk involved with financial and investment strategies
- Proactively ensure that financial strategies for client portfolios are kept current and reviewed regularly
- Establish credibility and trust, maintaining the highest standards of personal and professional integrity at all time
- Set goals and prioritise activities to maximise business growth and client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with team members and other functions within the business
- Comply with bank policies and procedures, code of conduct and all regulations/notices/guidelines issued by the Bank of Thailand and the Securities Commission of Thailand
To succeed in the Head of Private Banking job, you will need to have a direct and strong experience in Private Banking across the region coupled with very strong connections in Thailand.
- Must possess at least a Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in private or priority banking environment is required for this position
- Strong connections with UHNW and C Levels in Thailand
- Candidates with working experience in financial institutions (preferably in client relationship and/or client advisory roles) will be given priority
- All CFA and CFP holders are encouraged to apply
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English
This company is a leading financial services provider in Asia Pacific. Provide investment banking products and services for countries in ASEAN, Asia Pacific and throughout the world, comprising advisory, capital markets, equities and investments. The bank provides a full suite of private banking services catering exclusively to high net worth individuals. Its services supported by full suite of integrated investment and banking solutions, including equities, fixed income, funds, alternative investments, foreign exchange, derivatives, structured financing and more.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Private Banking job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.