GKN Driveline (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Head Of Planning (Deputy Manager)
- Drive the plant deployment of the Global Supply Chain Best Practices and Strategy, in accordance to the regional agreed priorities. This includes the following:
- Lead cultural change in Supply Chain organization to facilitate Lean Manufacturing Principles Deployment. Lead his/her team using the principles of the Lean Enterprise (People Excellence). Improve continuously the Supply Chain expertise and knowledge of his/her department through the PDP and the standards training plans set at global level.
- Ensure an effective and integrated Supply Chain interface between customers and suppliers through the plant production control, logistics agreements and EDI links deployment.
- Supervise the consolidated SIOP and MPS of the plant, making sure that these processes are used as the standards to drive the plant operations. Built up in a cross-functional way, the Budget SIOP according to the standard process.
- Ensure the quality of customer deliveries and of vendor delivery plan in terms of deadlines, quantities and costs
- Control and optimize all physical flows (including freight) and information flows, both internally and externally, contributing to the initiatives which can be led at business group, regional or global level
- Ensure the inventory accuracy for the total stocks (RM, WIP, FG) of the plant and apply the global standards for inventory management.
- Set and validate together with the SCM Manager, the inventory strategy and target for the plant; meet the target, keeping excess and obsolete stock at minimum level and putting in place a formal roadmap and action plan in agreement with targets.
- Ensure the reliability of the relevant IS/IT systems and set the logistics parameters (planning, lead-times,) in accordance to the global standard policy.
- Participate in, support and sponsor the activities of the SC Network to effectively deploy the SC strategy and Charter within his/her plant.
- Coordinate the Materials Planning/Requirements in accordance with the company stock level and Working Capital targets and in line with Manufacturing Demands.
- Define the Planning and Production Control Systems, including raw material and finished products use and movement.
- Aim to reduction of inventory while ensuring 100% DSA (Delivery Schedule Attainment);
- Provide the best alternatives regarding the Material Logistics.
- Develop studies and to determine strategies to enhance the efficiency of the processes.
- To perform of relevant duties as assigned by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Maintain the highest standards of Health and safety, environment, 5S, Lean Enterprise, and Quality System.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Graduated in Business Administration or Engineering (preferably a graduate in a discipline related to logistics, materials and/or manufacturing flows);
- MBA graduation recommended (or APICS CPIM graduated)
- Prior material and or production / planning experience would be an advantage, as would be EDI concept and knowledge; familiarity with finance concepts required
- 10 years of manufacturing experience including logistics, materials management. A minimum of 5 years experience in the automotive sector is required.
- English proficiency and Computer.
- Strong leadership, energetic, effective decision making.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skill as well as good presentation.
- Compulsory Training Program required: (please specify)
- SCEP 2 : Supply chain excellent program
- MFG Pro
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
An excellent remuneration package and career opportunity will be offered to successful candidates. Please sent your CV and application letter starting expected salary:
Human Resources Department
GKN Driveline (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
64/9 Moo 4, Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate,
Tambon Pluakdaeng, Amphur Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140