Head of Negotiation and Rollout Support (AVP)
- To lead process of renewal site nationwide for the company in order to ensure that the company is able to continue the renewal contract for cell site on the area to serve on company business
- To lead process of sharing site nationwide with other operators to ensure that the company is able to run on business together with stakeholders by follow the regulation
- To lead process of fiber licenses and NBTC licenses to ensure that the business can run on regularization and legally
Principal Accountabilities :
- Lead the process of setting detailed plan regarding site administration for the company in order to develop periodic and systematic site administration work and ensure work effectiveness of the function
- Lead process of reviewing expiration date, terms and conditions of the contract in order to ensure validity and compliance with agreed cell site contract
- Lead process of asking permission for flowing fibre, maintain and managing on NBTC licenses in order to ensure compliance with related rules and regulations
- Lead process of managing on site sharing, site rental and coordinate with other operators to ensure that site rental is suit and efficient for business
- Lead process of coordinating with Legal function in order to develop cell site contract for new site or modify current contract as per conditions as agreed on negotiation
- Lead process of negotiating and contacting landlord or owner of the building selected by Technology Group in order to to find an mutual agreement on rental fee and details of cell site
- contract and to ensure maximized benefits of the company
- Lead process of managing and maintaining relationship with landlord or owner of the building in order to ensure continuity of cell site rental and maximized company’s benefits in the long run
- Lead process of keeping abreast of market rental price for each area of cell site in order to conduct benchmarking analysis and support rental fee negotiation and adjustment
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law, Business Administration, or other fields related
- At least 7 years of professional work experience in Legal Contract Agreement/Management for property or rental, Site Acquisition, Property Development with proven record to manage projects involving many stakeholders. Experience from Tel-Co Business is a plus.
- Expert knowledge in contract/negotiation processes with landlord such as Market fee,Legal, Localization aspects.
- Excellent Negotiation skills, Results oriented with strong ability to influence and to drive project.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office suite, internet tools & relevant software/system.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with multiple levels of management in Legal & Engineer Team.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.