Head of Learning & Development - 280K
- Responsible for L&OD lead in group of companies, need to work along with the HR head and Business head
- Design & execute development plans for all high potential talent designing
- Design and deliver training for the employees across levels
- Drive cultural change, defining succession planning with business heads
- Master’s degree in HR
- Over 15 years of experience in L&OD, Talent management and trainings
- Project management experience
- Ability to work and deliver in a high empowered environment
- Possess the ability to design, implement and execute plans, programs and initiatives across the organization
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Manpower Group
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.