Head Of Human Resources (Service Industry)
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a leading worldwide Freight Forwarding industry, they provide delivery services to both B2B and B2C in various locations across regions around the world. With a business expansion in Thailand, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as an "HEAD OF HR" who has ability to oversee entire HR process in order to develop on people and HR Strategic in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Regional HR
- Full spectrum of overall HR functions - Recruitment, Manpower Management, Organization Development, Training, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Appraisal, Employment Regulatory Compliance, Employee Engagement, Internal Communication, Operations, and Payroll Management
- Adapt HR policies to be aligned with the company's culture, strategy, and objectives
- Develop and implement the HR strategy through the organization
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the recruitment function, setting the strategic recruitment direction and sourcing the best people to conduct the company's operations, valuing talents and leaders
- Build the success of the company by developing and encouraging our employees to reach their full potential
- Oversee the full spectrum of C&B activities in the market
- Provide on the job training, guidance, and coaching for improved performance
- Supervise subordinates to run HR tasks efficiently for enhanced HR activities
- Assure that HR functions and all HR activities run effectively and smoothly
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master in Human resources Management / Human resources Development / HROD / HR related field is preferred
- At least 8 years' experience in Freight Forwarding / Delivery / Shipping Business
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Experience in Logistic or Freight Forwarding industry is a MUST
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at PManacharoensak@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.