Head of HR and Administration
Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of HR and Administration job has just become available at one of the most respected global Financial Services based in Bangkok.
About the Head of HR and Administration Role:
Due to excellent results, the Head of HR and Administration will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success.
- Set up the Bank's policy, rules, procedure and operation manual in Human Resources and General Affairs area
- Manage the General Administrative services including maintenance of office premises and equipment, purchasing, office security, mail and telecommunications services
- Maintain organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, and interviewing program; conducting and analysing exit interviews as well as recommending changes
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results as well as handling employee disputes
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work is in place by training managers to coach employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances, counselling employees and supervisors
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements strategy
- Manage annual performance appraisals of employees
- Manage HR administration and employee files
- Implement the Human Resources strategy at a local country level, as defined by regional Human Resources and develop and implement the local Human Resources
- Advise and support line management with organisational planning and changes, support change management processes and advice through employee relations needs
- Identify and understand line manager and employee needs
- Provide consistent and timely communication about Human Resources processes and broader business issues to employees and line managers
- Partner with third party Human Resources suppliers as required (i.e. search firms, recruitment agencies, temporary staffing agencies, etc.)
- Conduct induction/orientation program for the new recruits
- Keep and maintain annual leave records for all employees
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of HR Operation all functions and administration management.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience at a managerial level
- Must have experience in financial service or Banking industry
- Good management skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
This company is much more than just financial services, it has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR and Administration job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this new opportunity today.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.