Head of Engineer
Silom Medical Co., Ltd./สีลมการแพทย์
Ensure availability, functionality & reliability of production equipment, facilities & utilities to enable current and future production flow in a safe, quality and cost effective manner.
Main Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Ensure Equipment Functionality & Reliability Maintain all production equipment, facilities and utilities in an effective operating and compliant state.
- Equipment Qualification, Documentation & Change Control Ensure that installations and changes to equipment and systems are carried out, qualified, and documented according to approved protocols, change control procedures and in compliance with relevant cGMP and corporate requirements.
- Planning Build a site Master Plan (5 years) that provides a roadmap for required facility upgrades and investments, including rationale, ROI, etc., in order to ensure business continuity aligned with quality & EHS requirements and with the global strategy.
- Implement New Technologies & Equipment Initiate and lead introduction of new assets, equipment and systems that will contribute to the business strategic direction, in accordance with approved change control procedures.
- Engineering Compliance Provide necessary guidance to ensure compliance with all applicable external and internal regulations and requirements regarding Quality and EHS in the scope of Engineering.
- Initiate & Apply Operational Excellence Programs Drive Continuous Improvement to meet world class manufacturing standards using Operational Excellence principles while continuously developing Engineering best practices.
- Manage Engineering Budget Run an efficient and effective Engineering activity through managing the Engineering site budget and resources.
- Lead a Professional Engineering Team Identify, develop and retain qualified people to provide Engineering and Maintenance services.
- Site Leadership Team Member An influential functional expert within the site leadership team. Influence decision making and take an active role in promoting cross-site initiatives, team work and collaboration across site’s functions.
- Collaborating Member of the Global Engineering Network Implement global best practices and actively share knowledge and lessons learned to contribute and support a high professional level of engineering globally.
- Manage Engineering Suppliers Serve as the main Teva representative in communication with suppliers, subcontractors and planning firms regarding the site’s assets, equipment, systems and maintenance services. Supervise their activity to ensure efficient and effective work and to ensure Teva’s business interests and global agreements and standards are well kept.
Typically Reporting to:
- Direct: Site General Manager
- Matrix: Regional Head of Engineering
Relevant Engineering education (College Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Facility, Pharmaceutical, Biochemical, Process).*Relevant Master’s Degree.
Adequate experience in maintenance in a relevant industrial production environment.* Adequate experience in project management.* Adequate knowledge and experience of chemical and pharmaceutical production and packaging process and equipment. Adequate working knowledge of GEP (Good Engineering Practices).
A very attractive remuneration package plus benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae indicating their experience, present and expected salary with a recent photograph via Apply Now to:
Human Resources Department
Silom Medical Company Limited
Head Office : Bhiraj Tower@EmQuartier, 21st Floor, Room No.1-2,7-14, 689 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton Nuea, Vadhana, Bangkok 10110.
Factory Address : Rojana#2 Industrial Park, 89 Moo 1, Banchang Sub-district,
U-thai District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province 13210.
Please visit our website www.silommedical.co.th
Contact : Khun Premwadee Tel : 0 2302 3282
Khun Supaporn Tel : 0 2301 3283
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and no information will be disclosed without permission. Reference(s) will not be contacted unless approval is given by the applicant.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Silom Medical Co., Ltd./สีลมการแพทย์
Silom Medical Co., Ltd./สีลมการแพทย์
Founded in 1946, Silom Medical holds a long-standing goodwill among the Thai medical profession as a high quality branded generic pharmaceutical company that provides quality products and services with strong distribution network in the medical communities.
For 69 years, Silom Medical is dedicated to help making the world a healthier place. Our Mission is:
- To develop and manufacture effective and safe medicines, under the highest standard of quality, to improve people’s heath and quality of lives. Also to provide outstanding services to all customers and sustainable values to all stakeholder.
At Silom Medical, we foster a sense of accountability & commitment and continuous learning & improvement within our organization.
Build your career with one of the best in the business.
We are seeking highly energetic and dynamic person to join our growing team for the following position: