Head of E-Business
Argyll Scott Asia
- Golden opportunity to take care regional
- Good working environment in multi-national culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest Company is SEA. They have constantly achieved strong business performance alongside their growing presence. With a high possibility to grow their business in Thailand, there is now an opening opportunity for an energetic and independent professional in marketing area based in Central Bangkok.
They provide a creative and exciting work environment where they help their staff to realize their goals.
Head of E-Business is a dynamic and competent marketing specialist that focuses on developing creative and effective marketing platforms that achieves business go-to-market strategies. Under this role, he or she has the passion to understand the trends and future developments within digital marketing, and pays particular attention to embrace problem-solving, data driven and consultative marketing that produces measureable business results.
What success looks like for this position is an adept ability for performance-led marketing, platform effectiveness, creative talent, analytical prowess, and being able to thrive in a fast-paced business & organization that delivers against high expectation.
- Performance-led marketing through multiple digital channels (SEM, SEO, GDN, FB and others)
- Leads creation of measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures.
- Develop & deliver campaigns from budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real-time insight recommendations.
- Brand marketing through creative marketing campaigns
- Creates strategic and impactful brand marketing campaigns and initiatives that promote desirable business result.
- Manages, consults and simplifies on complex marketing solutions and integrations.
- Marketing and Business Intelligence to manage entire business activities
- Gather insights to effectively optimize the customer journey from top to bottom of the funnel using advance digital marketing platforms.
- Serves as digital marketing consultant across virtual team and networks.
- Digital and Creative Marketing Collaterals Design & Production
- Designs and manages creation & delivery of brand marketing collaterals.
- Leads and collaborates with in-house and/or external agency production team for effective collaterals design & implementation.
- Serves as UX (user-experience) champion to consult the most optimal approach to leverage the brand marketing assets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineer, Marketing or Business preferred.
- MBA or basic programming is advantage but not mandatory
- 5+ years direct experience with marketing, tech start-ups, digital marketing agencies, ad-tech or digital solutions companies.
- Extensive experience with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Solutions and how performance-led digital marketing is developed and managed.
- Advanced Excel and MS-Office skills, experience with analysing large data sets and identifying relevant actionable insights.
- Ability to deal with dynamic team and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with both creative and technical teams with the right language and metrics to enable synergy.
- Has strong sense of business acumen and understands priorities.
- Keen interest in human psychology, UX design and digital technologies.
- Fluent in Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply button and submitted your CV, your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.