Head of Client Management
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading global bank is seeking a Head of Client Management to join the Banking Operations team in the Bangkok office. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for building and managing client and business partner relationships.
About the Head of Client Management Role:
In this exciting opportunity, your main responsibility is to lead and coach the team of client implementation and client service of the Corporate Banking Business. You will also work in a very close conjunction with internal team in the APAC region.
- Oversee the delivery and execution of all assigned projects / business tasks of the team in line with the clients' and management's expectations
- Provide guidance to team members to effectively and efficiently manage implementation projects and business tasks with the shortest cycle time and client's target date
- Provide periodic pipeline reports to various stakeholders and conduct review on the key projects
- Recruit and develop talent, building bench strength across the group to position for growth
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to demonstrate strong experience in client facing roles, preferably within a similar client servicing function in corporate banking.
- Extensive knowledge of Service and Implementation processes, Transaction Banking and Corporate / Commercial Banking products, and related risks
- Proven stakeholder relationship / influence management skills to achieve swift adoption
- Excellent presentations, communication, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and team work skills
This leading global bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field. The scope of the offer and great career challenges all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of corporate banking client services/client implementation and have strong management skills, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Client Management role.
Please apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.