Head of Category Management - Electronics
Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for
- Responsible to design the buying business strategy of the Electronics categories
- Manage the team more than 15 people among in 4 categories (Mobiles & Tablets, Computers& Laptops, Television audio gadget & Games/ Cameras)
- Responsible to drive the assortment evolution, promotions and marketing campaign with the support of the Regional Category Managers and Local Category Managers and Merchandising
- Set up of a clear set of key performance indicators to monitor and manage the performance of the Electronics category
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Degree or higher in any field, age over than 28-year-old
- 7-10 years relevant experience especially – Electronics category in a large offline retailer or any other E-commerce
- Previous experience in Tesco Lotus or BigC are a plus
- Existing relationship with key brands and suppliers in Thailand
- Ideal candidate is fluent in English, strong office and windows skills, able to deliver under pressure, very entrepreneurial and result driven
- Performance will be measured based on several KPIs
- Part of the monthly compensation will be variable. Ability to coordinate downward and upward working stream, time and pressure management
- Welcome for foreigner
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!