Head of Campaigns & Contents
Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Manage team of category managers as well as the social and content team
- Responsible for the strategic planning of weekly campaigns including the concept, products and brands to be pushed
- Accountable for the revenue performance of the categories
- Lead coordination with channel managers to ensure all campaigns are launch successfully in respective channels
- Proactively communicate with Merchandising Team on weekly campaigns as well as seasonal campaigns and work towards mutual target
- Analysis of weekly category performance and preparation of report to present to the marketing team
- Lead all cross-categories marketing activities and brand launch
- Manage overall content and social media communication strategy to be aligned across all media
- Bachelor degree or Master in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant fields.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- At least 4 years an Experience in related with campaigns, content and passion for fashion and beauty
- Understanding of various e-commerce metrics and concepts– conversion, site performance metrics, bounce rates, etc.
- Proven skills in staff leadership, to motivate and inspireteam to achieve beyond what they thought possible
- Capacity to identify and keep up to date on relevant fashion trends
- Strong analytical skills and are able to develop data-driven strategic initiatives
- Hands-on mentality with get-it-done attitude
- Recognises own strengths and weakness
- Collaborative, with strong communication and negotiation skills
How to apply:
ATTENTION: Please only send your application via APPLY NOW
Your completed application should include your CV, availability and salary expectations. Should you have questions, please contact HR Team at 02-105-4271
For any other available positions, please check it in Zalora Career Section http://worldwide.zalora.com/careers/index.html
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
International fashion giant Zalora (zalora.com) is now recruiting talent to take part in its ongoing expansion on the Thai online retail market.
Zalora is part of Rocket Internet GmbH, one of Europe’s most successful and best-known internet incubators. As such we have over 200 companies in our portfolio and are involved in Facebook, Groupon, eBay and many other successful online-businesses across the globe.
With rapid expansion plans, substantial financial backing and a proven track-record in several international markets, this online retailer is set to take the Thai online retail market for fashion and lifestyle by storm. We already operate multiple successful e-commerce companies worldwide such as www.zalando.de in Europe, www.locondo.jp in Japan, www.theiconic.com.au in Australia and many more. In Thailand Zalora (www.zalora.co.th) launched in March and by now has become a key player offering a broad range of styles and reaching a wide audience on- and offline.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for a highly prestigious international company that is strongly committed to the Thai market and offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual work atmosphere.