Head of Accounts
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Salary: THB 150,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees accounting, audit and tax matters.
- Oversees Accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, financial reporting and tax filing.
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Provides technical TFRS, TAS and Tax guidance and support to all company entities.
- Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies, TFRS, TAS and Taxation.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
- Ensures that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directives, SET & SEC reporting requirements.
- Ensures that the computer system continues to operate as required. Involved in validating/designing suggested changes to ensure accounting requirements continue to be met.
- Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings
- Interact with The Revenue Department for tax inspection and tax issues.
- Interact with authorities (eg. SET, SEC) for issues.
- Ensures that the accounting department is staffed with qualified financial personnel capable of meeting the objectives and responsibilities, noted above. Responsible for continued development of these associates.
- Prepare the ad-hoc reports as required by the Management.
- Female or male
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master Degree in MBA
- CPA and CPD
- Experience over 5 years of Public Company Accounting experience
- Experience over 10 years in Managerial Level
- Experience in Accounting Bookkeeping handle more than 5 companies in the same time
- Experience in supervise 35 staff in the team
- Strong knowledge of Thai Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS), Thai Accounting Standards (TAS), taxation (eg. VAT, withholding tax, specific business tax, corporate income tax, etc) and BOI
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- Experience in Management Reporting and Presentation
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Experience in analyzing business performance
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and financial reporting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.