WhiteWater West SEA Co., Ltd.
Reports to: CEO
Oversee accounting and financials for WhiteWater Southeast Asia (WW-SEA). Assist the CEO on future financial plans in order to enable the company to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives for existing parks and future parks.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Maintain all financial information for the WW-SEA including bank accounts, balance sheets, cash flow, general ledger, etc…
- Create budget templates for WhiteWater Southeast Asia (WW-SEA)
- Create financial reporting templates/presentations from WW-SEA to the Board
- Create financial budget templates for WW-SEA Waterparks
- Create financial reporting templates/presentations from the waterparks to WW-SEA
- Prepare monthly financial presentations
- Work with departments to create financial dashboards
- Help oversee the Financial Systems at all WW-SEA operated parks including process, procedures and governance
- Be intimately familiar with the Financial Systems and provide training for park finance teams when required
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget and review and consolidate park budgets
- Provide input to Financial office designs as it relates to cash control
- Design cash control systems and processes
- Interpret financial information while recommending further courses of action
- Analyse WW-SEA P&L and managed parks’ P&L compared to the business plans
- Review forecasts of managed waterparks
- Correspond with park Finance teams, discussing financial plans
- Conduct internal financial audits at WW-SEA and managed parks
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances
- Carries out such other general responsibilities as may be delegated by the CEO.
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- At least 5 years experience in a Financial supervisory position
- Good communication skills oral and written in English
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Advanced Financial or Business Degree
- CPA/CFA Professional Qualification
- Experience in an amusement financial position
- Experience in Thailand/Southeast Asia
- Strong communicator with Executive Level Leadership
- Thai speaker
- Training experience
- Start up experience
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations in Thailand and Southeast Asian countries
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง WhiteWater West SEA Co., Ltd.
WhiteWater West SEA Co., Ltd.
WhiteWater West Southeast Asia Co. Ltd. (WW-SEA) is a Thai Joint Venture between WhiteWater West Industries Ltd. (WWI), based in Canada and Proud Real Estate based in Bangkok, Thailand.
We are a turn-key company that will work with investors/owners throughout Southeast Asia, exclusively, to bring their waterpark projects to reality, inclusive of operations.