Guest Services Agent Supervisor
Courtyard by Marriott South Pattaya
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Courtyard by Pattaya
Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Contact appropriate individual or department to resolve guest call, request, or problem. Follow up and ensure that any outstanding requests are resolved. Advise guest of any messages received. Verify and adjust billing. Operate telephone switchboard station. Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold to update status, take messages. Activate and deactivate guest room message lights Transfer guests with internet access issues to internet service provider's customer support line. Assist callers with credit card, calling card, long distance, collect, overseas, and person to person calls. Log guest requests, incidents, adjustments and comment cards into computer to allow for proper tracking and documentation. Supply guests with directions and property information.
Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a department role model. Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak using clear and professional language; prepare/review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality standards. Enter and locate information using computers/ POS systems. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Safety and Security
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
Policies and Procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP, MYSTIQUE) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Assist management in establishing and communicating goals, performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or departmental operations to hourly employees and ensure that they are understood.
- Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job.
- Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as needed to act upon suggestions.
- Ensure employee compliance with company standards and policies and external regulations (e.g., safety, OSHA, department-specific procedures such as food standards).
- Coach and develop employees (e.g., create expectations for continual improvement, provide challenging tasks and assignments, hold development discussions, and construct and execute development plans).
- Assist management to ensure that hourly employees have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g., supplies, equipment, and inventory).
- Collaborate with management to formally recognize hourly employees' performance contributions.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
Working with Others
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Monitor the performance of others to ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Advise guest of any messages (e.g., voicemail, mail, faxes) received for them, and send to room if required.
- Verify and adjust billing for guests.
- Accommodate requests for room changes when possible.
- Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls.
- Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls.
- Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold to update status, and offer to take a message.
- Transfer guests with internet access issues to the internet service provider's customer support line.
- Instruct guests on how to access the internet (e.g., dial-up, broadband, wireless).
- Activate and deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate.
- Assist callers with credit card, calling card, long distance, collect, overseas, and person to person calls.
- Log all guest requests, incidents, adjustments and comment cards into computer to allow for proper tracking and documentation of guest problems and solution.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Supply guests/residents with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to appropriate department.
- Deliver wake-up calls for guests at requested time.
At Your Service/Delighted to Serve
- Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues.
- Education High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Related Work Experience At least 1 year of related work experience
- Supervisory Experience At least 1 year of supervisory experience
To apply for the job, please forward your updated CV and motivational/cover letter to:
Courtyard By Marriott South Pattaya
Human Resources Manager
Address: 561,561/2 Moo 10 Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel: 038-418-333, 038-418-381
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Courtyard by Marriott South Pattaya
Courtyard by Marriott South Pattaya
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการCourtyard by Pattaya
Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Develop marketing materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials, maps) for promotional events, property tours, and conferences. Prepare or edit letters, invitations, monthly and quarterly press reports, and news releases, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Make updates to property website and monitor website for accuracy on a weekly basis. Handle magazine photo shoots on property. When public relations director is not available, response to all daily general media inquiries or refer to an appropriate spokesperson. Help to monitor media coverage and other external factors to identify potential or actual problem areas and opportunities. Support media relations outreach efforts and other activities to bolster the property's reputation and image in the community. Coordinate on-property visits from media, including reservations, amenities, special requests, and dining. File and update press database, digital library, and press clippings.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.