Kokotel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Kokotel Thailand is an ambitions start-up in the hospitality industry “Bed and Café Concept with Rooms for 4”, an integrated concept of F&B and accommodation. We aim to deploy 20 properties between 30-110 keys in Bangkok until 2020 and expand to 1,000 properties in India and South-East Asia as a game changer until 2030
Kokotel’s name came from some Japanese words. The most important is “Kokoro (Heart)” This is a symbol of our commitment to provide heart-warming service with Thai Hospitality and Japanese Quality within Bed & Café Concept.
Our first Kokotel in Bangkok, Thailand is at Surawong road "Kokotel Surawong". We are looking for your talented team who would like to have some fun together with aiming to have 2 more properties within 2016
Guest Service Agent - Night Shift
- Responsible for the overnight operations of the hotel.
- Verifying the accuracy of guest accounts, balancing charges and revenues as well as assisting with all aspects of guest services.
- Represents the hotel to the guest at night shift throughout all stages of the guest’s stay including Front Office Operation and Food & Beverage Services.
- Performs multi-duties including guest service agent, concierge, waiter/waitress and cashier.
- Provide the highest level of guest service with positive and professional personality and that hotel standards are met and maintained at all times.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage nightly hotel operations, post any transactions needed and ensure cash float balance correctly.
- Verify revenue from all sources is accurately balanced, follow up on any discrepancies.
- Perform end of day procedures.
- Produce daily reports for departments and department heads as well as compile and run statistical reports for all departments and transfer information to our Accounting department.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette, email and message handling procedures.
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner according to standards.
- Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily.
- Anticipate and address guest’s service needs as well as listen to guest’s complaints or concerns and resolving their issue in a timely manner.
- Perform selling techniques to sell rooms, food and beverage and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Manage café set up and its service operation within the café including food and beverage.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, cashier, cash handling policies and procedures.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to Resident master in a prompt timely manner.
- Knows all safety, emergency procedures and accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk and café area.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Print and close the shift on PMS/ POS
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction and following the standard operating procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Thai National Only, Male with a few years of experience in Night Audit/ guest services role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to enhance the service standards throughout the operation.
- Time management skills with high standard of work and attention to details.
- Good interpersonal ability, friendly, caring and dedicated individual.
- English communication skill.
- Polite and helpful manner when dealing with guest.
- Positive attitude, strong service mind and open-minded with energetics person.
- Team player and multi-tasked environment.
- Computer skill.
- Overnight shift work schedule
Please send CV in English with recent photo and expect salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
181/1-5 Surawong Road, Suriyayong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500