Group Regional Supply Chain Manager (LG-164-07-AL)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
REPORTING TO: Director of Sourcing and Supply Chain, Group Headquarter, Europe
THE COMPANY: Worldwide organization manufacturing state of the art furniture with a global distribution of more than 3,000 customer oriented dealers.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for leading the regional supply chain activities, which will include a regional forecast process and MRP to meet inventory plan and defined service requirements.
- Work with the global sourcing, material planning and distribution to develop best practices supply chain networks.
- Develop and implement inventory management and planning processes and programs.
- Develop and maintain accurate inter-company and internal distribution, master delivery schedules and materials requirements plans matched to changing demands.
- Work to create a robust and flexible Sales and Operations Planning Processes including strong forecasting, new product introduction and E & O management practices.
- Work with manufacturing, quality, product management, and customer service to ensure capacity and resources are in place to meet customers demand for service
- Mange inbound and outbound logistics groups for the global customer and supplier base.
- Manage export and customs administration, regulatory and trade compliance.
- Identify supply chain information system’s needs; implement MRP/DRP and other planning systems as required.
- Proven track record in supply chain change management: directly improving cost, quality, cash flow, delivery and reliability.
- Outstanding influencing skills.
- Demonstrated hands-on capabilities while managing the long term strategy
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and simultaneously hold consultative and operational roles.
- Thorough knowledge of global supply chain processes and practices, and the judgment to know what is appropriate for the company size and scope.
- Background in implementing Kanban, VMI and/or lean supply chain processes.
- Proficient with computer-based methods and software tools, including MRP and ERP solutions.
- History of personal mastery of master scheduling and inventory management practices.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in business or engineering, with a minimum of 5-7 years materials management experience, including several years of supervisory/management experience in global procurement, planning and distribution.
- APICS and CPM certifications a plus. Working knowledge of QS 9000/ ISO 9001 standards.
- Six Sigma Black Belt a plus
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package)
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.