PMJ Executive Search Co., Ltd.
Government affair manager /ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประสานงานภาครัฐ
- Analyze and summarize essential information and repot to Management and relevant divisions to form an appropriate MMth’s decision and stance. Then directly address to government authorities and/or through business organization in line with the corporate stance and decision made.
- Observe and timely gather information on charges in regulations and policies relating to automotive industry directly from government authorities and/or through external organization.
- Follow up the report to management the progress, development including recommendation and further solutions.
- Corporate and coordinate as liaison among other internal division to solve company’s operational issue/concern to competence authorities.
- Maintain good relationship and connection with relevant authorities.
- Prepare application for licenses as required and secure maximum privileges, including official document for compliance.
- Age between 40-50, male or female, bachelor degree or above.
- Have good negotiation, convincing, professionalism while maintaining excellent interpersonal skill as
- Well as acquainted to governmental protocol.
- Able to communicate or report in both written and spoken English.
- Have good service minded and eager to assist other internal clients in removing business obstacle or road blocks in relation to governmental rules, regulations, policies, and or practices.
- Possess hands-on experiences with proof of past connection to governmental body.
- Have good analytical skill and able to recommend solution, stance and proactive approach in order to secure their best interest for the company.