URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Multinational Company, world leader in the rice sector requires the following position for its plant in Thailand.
General Trading Executive
- Manage, attend, responsible to handle, operate and support the first step of the shipment until the arrival of shipments at destinations for export from Thailand origin and other Asian countries
- Issue sales contract and launch demand request to concerned parties to get started for operation the shipments and keep files accordingly
- Notify to Purchasing team for new volume with related details that closed for sale for Thai Hommali rice
- Be mindful and in compliance for any special instruction and requirements by customers.
- Manage all related shipment documents starting with liaison with our integral freight center to get the nomination in space booking for group customers or solicit the carrier nomination directly from non group customers. Keep customers informed of shipping schedule when booking confirmation is available.
- Prepare the export documentation in SAP at pre-stage of shipment and keep concerned parties well informed at reasonable ahead of time to execute the shipments on date agreed eg. customs broker, surveyor, trucking, loading sites
- Coordination with our internal departments and with external parties to organize the shipments in agreed timeline indicated in sales contract
- Render any effort to solve the issue that under one’s account on the operation day including to be aware if there is any shortage of shipment and amend it to customs broker in order to get all shipping documentations issued in same direction
- Add the invoice (part of shipping doc) as soon as possible the shipment has actually departed from origin, ideally within 3 days after sailing date except during month end
- Provide scanned invoice/packing list / bill of lading by email to consignee within 5 working days after sailing date
- Consolidate the full set of shipping docs, scanned and send to group consignee within 10 working days after sailing date, exceptional to the non-group customers we merely scan shipping doc and will send the original set once the transfer of payment is in place by working with accounting team
- Issue weekly PR (purchase request) to Purchasing teamon Monday , update balance amount of the shipments on Monday AM
- Upload sales contract and shipping documents in SAP
- Attend and reply all related issues that raised and requested by customers including sales quotation
- Follow up to get listed paperwork from EU customers to send original report the IM4 to DFT (department of foreign trade) within 120 daysafter ETD and 100 days after ETD for shipment departure in July
- Prepare KPI measurement monthly and supplier (trucking) evaluation quarterly
- Prepare monthly report of export shipments
- Renewal of various relevant export license
- Participation in mockup recall
- Coordinate to operate both import and export for product sample consignment by courier and carrier
- Other ad hoc tasks that are assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field At least 1 year experience in logistics and export operation
- Good command in English Communication and Excellent in Thai language
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Having negotiation,Problem solving and decision making skills
- Team player and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and attentive on developing a winning team
- Familiarity with quality approach
- Capable of handling multiple high pressure and time driven task and other assignments simultaneously while staying focused and responsive to commitments and jobs assignments
- Literacy in MS Office and knowledge in SAP would be an advantage
Herba Bangkok S.L.
Contact:Khun Jinnisha Yongkrittaya
6th Floor, Mercury Tower, 540 Ploenchit Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 - Thailand
Tel: +66(0) 26393772-4 Ext. 16 Fax: +66(0) 26393771