GENERAL MANAGER - PROPERTY
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a leading chemical importer and distributor for several industries, especially to food, pharmaceutical, textile, feed businesses, etc. They have a reputation for reliability in terms of product quality, delivery and service. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Sales Manager – Chemical Industry.
Salary: 60,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
- Managing residential projects and being responsible for budgets, work plans and operational procedures.
- Overseeing and evaluating costs for the M&E of Facility / Utility Management.
- Liaising with major contractors and suppliers in order to manage effectiveness for internal and external parties.
- Developing and executing business strategies in order to meet company goals.
- Implementing competitor surveys and conducting competitor analysis.
- Establishing sales and marketing strategies.
- Negotiating any issues related to residential contracts.
- Controlling and maintaining the resources and service levels required to support clients.
- Managing complaints and establishing relationships with communities and stakeholders.
- Establishing relevant policies in order to enhance the company’s image as appropriate.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Economics or Marketing.
- At least 8 years’ experience in residential project management.
- Background involved in operational budgeting and costing.
- Good English communication skills.
- Attention to detail and leadership / problem solving skills.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.