We are a Thai-German Consulting Firm serving international companies on recruiting excellent personnel in Thailand.
One of our valuable clients, a globally operating manufacturer of specialty chemicals is looking for a Plant Manager and potentially later a Vice President Operations at its manufacturing site for Asia located in Thailand.
The parent company was established in Europe in 1948 and has grown since to become a globally active provider of auxiliary chemicals for the polymer manufacturing and polymer processing industries.
Their manufacturing site in Thailand is a modern premise, tailor-designed to the flow of materials under highly automated processes and documented quality control. The plant in Thailand took up production in 2003. All operations are designed and undertaken in compliance with ISO 9000 and EN 14001 quality and environmental standards.
Due to the dependability of the company of its globally operating customers, as in the automotive industry, the local plant management must consider and ensure the forms and standards of customer dialogue and contracting as established and proven in other marketing regions. The relevant detail and compliance for all transactions must be confirmed permanently in co-operation with other officers within the Group.
The company is well repudiated for its stable and lasting management team.
The ideal candidate is between 45 and 53 years of age and is looking for his last position before retirement. He should be a reputable person with kind of seniority, rather considerate and controlled in his leadership. His experience and balanced personality should be the base for a respectful and trusting relationship with both the local employees and the stakeholders of the company.
General Manager-Plant Manager
- Ensure quality, safety and operation of the premises/plant
- Ensure quality in all production-related processes
- Safety management of production, processes, staff at work and visitors
- Manage the network of suppliers and industrial service providers
- Maintain relationships and dialogue with local authorities
- Survey order processing and communication with customer
- Monitoring of sales activities and customer service
- Quarterly Report to Managing Director
- Preparation of annual planning and budgeting
- Controlling of financial transactions and accounting
Skills and Requirements
- Fluent in spoken and written English, including technical terminologies
- Bachelor of chemistry or chemical engineering
- Long-term experience in plant management in the chemical, automotive, or food industry
- Experience in international business environment
- Interactive business computer skills with MS Office products and ERP-Software
- Strong, balanced personality and leadership with some seniority
- Looking for a sustainable and long-term position
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume including expected salary, experiences and recent photo by clicking Apply Now